VVU received a four-member delegation from the Andrews University on May 9, 2019, at the Vice Chancellor’s Office to discuss the proposal for the running of a Doctor of Nursing Practice at VVU. Present at the meeting were some officers of the University and the delegation from Andrews University.
The leader of the delegation, Dr. Stephen Payne, briefed the house on the rationale of their visit and disclosed the benefits associated with the running of the said academic programme at VVU. The collaboration is being initiated by Mr. Kwame Antwi-Frempong, CEO of Aspire Business Network, who brokered a scholarship agreement between Ghana and Andrews University for Ghanaian students.
After the healthy discussions, the Vice-Chancellor expressed appreciation and indicated the willingness of VVU to collaborate with Andrews University, not only in the Doctor of Nursing Practice program but also in other areas.
Andrews University is the flagship educational institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in Berrien Springs, MI, USA.
- Ghana’s Amb. to US signs $10m STEM agreement with US Uni.
- Ghana’s Ambassador To The US Secures Over $60m Of Scholarship For Ghanaian Student
- Andrews University Will Welcome Ghana Students Under New Agreement
- Valley View University Receives Andrews University Delegation
- Aspire Business Network LLC partners Missouri University of Science & Technology, USA.